Thursday, June 15, 2017

They call her "ANNA MAUL"!

I love scrap challenges, and I love it even more when I can combine challenges. This week I found Rochelle Spears' "June Rewind Challenge" on her blog. The challenge includes this "rewind" sketch by Susan Stringfellow:




I loved the sketch and couldn't wait to use it for a recent photo of my granddaughter Anna.The photo, in turn was perfect for the "Beauty and the Beast" challenge on the Cookin' Up Creations forum.This is my resulting layout, which meets the requirements of both challenges:


. Anna is a member of a girls' roller derby team; her derby name is "Anna Maul", I used the June main kit, paper and embellishment add-ons from Citrus Twist Kits. This kit is full of great papers and fun stuff! I also used the June kit and a sketch from the Citrus Twist Kits blog for this layout of my 5-year-old grandson with his "Jerry Lee Lewis" hair. 


I used this layout for another challenge at Cookin' Up Creations; this one required photo(s) of "things that GO". I thought the motorcycle photos fit in well for the challenge, The papers are from /Authentique's "Durable" and "Reliable" collections and Basic Grey's "Mac". I used another Susan Stringfellow sketch.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Great job on each one, I don't think I have a favorite, love them all. BL

Camille Short said...

I love these layouts - they are all so darn cute!

Stephanie Bargelski said...

LOVE your layout!! BL
http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com/

Bev Code said...

these layouts are awesome... great accents ... BL